When does a person come to know the fix is in?

Well, after the trial....... I’m still flabber gassed. Now....... I’m wondering..... this is a scam! Is it Tatooles’s scam, or Scotillo’s scam, or is it Chandra’s scam? Little did I know that they all belong to the NWSBA club, the party hearty, hob knob executive club of the legal profession in the Northwest burbs.

I mean at this point we had elected officials of 2 towns, most every department in Palatine, township highway department, Park District, a bunch of business and countless of other people who work for the village or are just regular normal residents, who for the most had a first hand knowledge of the perjury in court before it happened.

I went to the court recorders office (basement in the court house) and I had trial transcript made, then went to kinko’s and had a dozen more made.

One person that said he would take a look at it was Thomas Glasgo. The cost was $2500.00.

After reading the court transcripts and telling him what really happened (with a cd (this whole matter occurred with in 1 mile of my residents so I took a move of the whole road), photos and report on my version of things).

He said he see’s many problems with this case and for additional $5,000 (might have be $2,500?) he would do post trial arguments.

I said ok. I did not know that they were all apart of the same after hours entertainment club.

He (I thought) was doing a good job, during the post trial agreements. Then I realized the fix was in. He realized if he went one step further, Scotillo would make sure Tom would not practice law again (I mean Scotillo would make sure that Tomas Glasgo would be black balled and Scotillo's wife would make sure the doors of this club were closed). If Tom wanted to continue practicing law and perhaps work his way up the club ladder, he just had to stop dead in his tracks. So Tom just stopped, would not go any further and backed down.

Tom was like a pit bull, junk yard dog, got his teeth sunk on something, aint letting go, then all of a sudden lets go and runs away. At the time, that is the way it looked to me.

I guess I can’t blame Tom, another worm, what do you expect form a weasel?

Scotillo asked Tom in a indirect way to back off, knowing that Tom will now knowingly become a co conspirator at the request of the judge. Who is going to know, who is going to tell. But, now Tom has one on the judge and I am sure that was used up.

Nobody thought or asked me about how I felt about this dirt. Nobody figured this crime would come back to roost.

The crimes I described in some other other posts, Tomas Glasgo is just as guilty of and probably more.